[GRASS-user] v.rast.stats

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:07:39 EST 2008

Awk is a command line instrument, for Linux/Unix boxes, to make some
work on text strings:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gawk/manual/gawk.html

Do you use the Windows native version or the Cygwin one?
In the first case you should have it installed with the msys system.
In the grass63.bat you have something like this:

rem Path to the shell command
rem (adjust to where you installed msys or another shell)
set GRASS_SH=c:\msys\1.0\bin\sh.exe

rem Path to utilities used by some scripts, such as awk, sed, etc
rem (adjust to where you installed msys, gnuwin32, or other similar
utilises)
set PATH=%PATH%;c:\msys\1.0\bin;c:\msys\1.0\lib

Check it. I've never used the native version, so I can't give you more help.
In case you use cygwin, you should already have it ready to use...

In any case, check the environmental variables are set right.

Giovanni