[GRASS-user] sigfile writing for i.cluster

francesco.pirotti at unipd.it francesco.pirotti at unipd.it
Mon Jan 28 11:06:34 EST 2008

Hello Niels,

of subgroup>/<name of sig file>  therefore I do not think that you can
specify a path (I doing this from memory, I don't have grass in front of
me).  Just put the name you want for your sigfile, and if you want to read
it follow the path inside your location folders.

Cheers,
Francesco Pirotti
University of Padua
Dip.to TESAF