[GRASS-user] center line with v.generalize ?

Daniel Bundala bundala at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:27:37 EST 2008

No, merging is not implemented in v.generalize (yet). Did not have a
look at it, but it may be quite interesting to do it. But not during
the term-time as I am very busy. But it sounds like a cool Summer of
Code project....

If you have any (rough) ideas what you would like to have in grass
regarding this problem, please let me know.

Daniel