[GRASS-user] Snap across layers

ivan marchesini marchesini at unipg.it
Tue Jan 29 10:54:02 EST 2008

Hi Martin and Luca...
I have just tried with v.out.ascii as you suggested...

I have two test vector layer ("pippo" and "pippo1")
each one contains only one area (without centroid)
they are really similar and vertex are quite near each other (~30
meters)

I have tried these commands:

v.edit a3 tool=create
v.out.ascii pippo1 format=standard | v.edit a3 tool=add bgmap=pippo
thre=200 snap=vertex

it works but, at the end I obtain only a copy of the first map (i.e.
"a3" is exactly equal to "pippo1")
It seems that only "add" works... but not the snap and the threshold...

any suggestion?

many thanks

Ivan

--
Ti prego di cercare di non inviarmi files .doc, .xls, .ppt, .dwg.
Preferisco formati liberi.

Ivan Marchesini
University of Perugia
Via G. Duranti 93/a