[GRASS-user] GRASS web site?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Wed Jan 30 13:11:02 EST 2008

I just went to what I have always used as the official GRASS web site
(http://grass.itc.it/) and found that all of the content that I used to
see there has been replaced with the text:
  [unknown mirror country]

I believe I visited there either late last night or early this morning and
didn't see that.

By googling I got to a list of mirror sites and found that the official site
is (and probably has been for some time) http://grass.osgeo.org/, but
*IT* also contains nothing but "[unknown mirror country]"