[GRASS-user] installation problems in user space

Abhinandan Raghavan abhinandan.raghavan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 05:00:10 EDT 2008

Thanks for that Glynn. I added the directory with gdal-config to my path and
it configured fine (relief!).

However, when I run make for grass, I get:

Errors in: /home/abhi/lib/grass/visualization/nviz
--
Finished compilation: Tue Jul  1 10:56:29 CEST 2008
(In case of errors please change into the directory with error and run

I tried going into "/home/abhi/lib/grass/visualization/nviz" and running
make there and I get the following error:

make[1]: *** [OBJ.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/nvizAppInit.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/abhi/lib/grass/visualization/nviz/src'
make: *** [nvwish] Error 2

Any clues on what has to be done to progress to other errors ;)

Thanks.

Abhi