[GRASS-user] ps.map dilemma

Christian Ferreira chris.for.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 3 03:16:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

While the core developers decide about the future for ps.map... I will
keep my idea for a cookbook going, since the "GRASS version upgrade
rate" for users can take months to years. And considering that GRASS
6.4 is not out, seems that GRASS 7 final will be out in 2009/2010.

Then... for some users, grass 7 is years away...

Also, I not a developer... so, my focus is not so much into the
future... but in the actual situation... the potential users and
newbie users that GRASS lose every year because of ps.map. Specially
for those people, the cookbook is necessary.

Thomas Adams is with me... who else?

Christian