[GRASS-user] script by bash to Python

Gabriele N. gis.gn at libero.it
Sat Jul 5 09:07:36 EDT 2008

Hello
1)
I use grass63 with wxpython and I do not know how to use some scripts that I
have in bash. The graphical interface opens but when I try to launch the
script I get the following error:
GRASS 6.3.0 (gb2):~ > v.topo_5
$ v.topo_5 percorso=/home/gab/prova.shp nome_vett=foglio num=3 campo=foglio
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/grass/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/menuform.py", line 763, in
OnRun
    self.goutput.RunCmd(cmd)
  File "/usr/lib/grass/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/goutput.py", line 209, in
RunCmd
    generalCmd = subprocess.Popen(cmdlist,
NameError: global name 'subprocess' is not defined

If I run the script with grass -tcltk works well.

2)
In this regard, as I do reopen grass with wxpython? The first few times I
feel I get "The LOCATION" gab "does not exist. Please create first".

Thank you very much