[GRASS-user] instalation error on Mac

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Jul 6 13:47:46 EDT 2008

Almost forgot - new build online with the FFTW linking fixed.

On Jul 3, 2008, at 5:11 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> Looks like my FFTW framework got messed up.  I'll look into it
> further and get an updated GRASS binary out soon.
>
> On Jul 3, 2008, at 5:47 PM, Manuel Gerardo Chávez Angeles wrote:
>

>> Any feedback?
>>
>> GRASS 6.3.0 (zonas):~ > v.in.ogr dsn=/manolo/OCDE/GIS/base
>> output=ProvinciasEsp layer=Provincias.shp
>> ERROR 1: dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/1.5/
>> PlugIns/ogr_GRASS.dylib, 1): Library not loaded: /Users/Shared/unix/
>> fftw3-tig/FFTW3.framework/Versions/3.1/FFTW3
>> Referenced from: /Applications/GRASS-6.3.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/
>> libgrass_gmath.dylib
>> Reason: image not found
>> ERROR 1: dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/1.5/
>> PlugIns/ogr_GRASS.dylib, 1): corrupt binary, library ordinal too big
>> ERROR: Unable to open data source </manolo/OCDE/GIS/base>
>> GRASS 6.3.0 (zonas):~

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe