[GRASS-user] Re: i.atcorr and raster compilation errors

Sebastian P. Luque spluque at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:24:30 EDT 2008

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:17:14 -0500,
"Sebastian P. Luque" <spluque at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:10:01 +0200,
> "Martin Landa" <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>> please note that it is more than half of the year we moved to SVN...

> Wow, no wonder!  Thanks, I'll check out from SVN from now on.

No problems compiling with the SVN version.  Is it OK to build a Debian
package with this version?  The README.debian says:

# For preparing GRASS Debian package run

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-grass/packages/grass/branches/6.3/debian .

# in this directory. It will download latest debian configuration files
# from debian Subversion server (http://svn.debian.org).

so I'm not sure this would work with this version.  Thanks for any
pointers.

--
Seb