[GRASS-user] Buffering large grid maps

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 21:55:44 EDT 2008

Hi Glynn Clements,

Thanks for your reply. In fact I need to generate a (uncontroled) distance
map from all my values=1.
I confess that I don´t understood how r.grow will help me on this task.
I need to build a for looping and grow and grow many times the new generated
map?
Or is there a a way of simple generate a distance map on one command?

Remembering that I am new in GRASS and that I run under windows.

Thanks in advance,

miltinho astronauta
brazil