[GRASS-user] running several command in batch.

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 08:52:28 EDT 2008

Hi Milton,

You can put all commands in a shell script (sort of like .bat files in
MS-DOS) and call the script from the "Output Gis.m". Or you could run
grass from a terminal (xterm) and call the shell script.

I believe the only commands that won't work in these scripts are the
d.* commands. All of the rest you can use with no problem.

qq coisa é só gritar (yell if you need help)
Daniel