[GRASS-user] import a folder full of shapefiles and reproject on-the-fly?

Paolo Craveri pcraveri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:33:27 EDT 2008

Ooops,  I forgot the attachment.

Sorry!

2008/7/25 Paolo Craveri <pcraveri at gmail.com>:
> Tim,
> I had a similar problem some time ago, with a lots of shapefiles (very
> large area, forest cover).
>
> Here you can find some scripts, perhaps useful.
> I think it is better to reproject and merge shapefiles via ogr2ogr.
> The very trivial task (in my experience) was to clean vector after
> import in GRASS.
> v.clean tool=rmdupl,snap,bpol
>
> Regards, Paolo

Craveri Paolo Livio

Lat. 44° 39' 11.08'' N Long. 7° 23' 25.26'' E
Preferisco ricevere allegati in formato OpenDocument
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument
I prefer to receive attachments in OpenDocument format
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.it.html