[GRASS-user] Re: Thin plate spline for climate point record interpollation?

Dimos dimos_anastasiou at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 02:35:16 EDT 2008

Searching at the Grass online manual, I have found two
modules that are relevant to my question:

1)v.surf.rst
2)v.vol.rst

So, maybe these could be used to create a 1km climate
surface with independent variables of Lat, Long and
Elev? (v.vol.rst needs similar input on the 3D x,y,z
files)

Thanks, Dimos

http://fennerschool.anu.edu.au/publications/software/anusplin.php)