[GRASS-user] running script on Native Wingrass.

Jonathan Greenberg greenberg at ucdavis.edu
Sun Jul 27 12:53:00 EDT 2008

Milton:

	I just had this questioned answered about 2 days before you posted it
on the grass-windows forums :)  All you have to do is call the commands
from your bash script (assuming you are using bash), e.g. if you have a
text file that says:

g.region -p
g.region -p

	Saved as "g_region_twice.sh", you can call this after booting grass
from the command line as C:\GRASS\grass63.bat -text as:
sh c:/pathtoscripts/g_region_twice.sh (I think the slashes are
"reversed" from the standard windows way when calling scripts from
within GRASS, although don't quote me on this).

	That should print out your region twice.

--j

Milton Cezar Ribeiro wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Sorry to write again on this issue, but I still need help on this.
>
> I installed Native WinGrass (on c:\GRASS directory) and
> GRASS_MSYS_Environment
> (on c:\GRASS_MSYS_Environment directory). Now I need to run a script of
> grass
> commands, but I only know how to run one-by-one command. I really need
> some help (with a step-by-step advice) of how can I tell to Grass (or
> GIS.m interface)
> to call my script file and run a sequence of commands.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> miltinho astronauta
> brazil

Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
Postdoctoral Scholar
Center for Spatial Technologies and Remote Sensing (CSTARS)
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
The Barn, Room 250N
Davis, CA 95616