[GRASS-user] r.soils.texture

gianluca massei g_massa at libero.it
Wed Jul 30 01:44:42 EDT 2008

Hy,
I'm afraid but I can't help you. But you can try r.soil.texture for your
area:
1. import in grass soils sample point with sand and clay atttributes;
2. interpolate sand a nd clay surface with one algorithm available in
grass (or with R interface for geostatistica analisys)
3. run r.soils.texture with your favorite scheme (USDA,ISSS,FAO) , sand
and clay grid and get your texture map;

I hope it's useful.
P.S. If your next san will named Gianluca we can make a vitualy drink!
gianluca