[GRASS-user] Segmentation fault with i.atcorr

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:55:42 EDT 2008

Markus and Glynn,

> I have submitted that as it now no longer crashes.
Great!
>But it's (for me)
> either extremely
> slow (remaining at 0%) or endless looping.

> Maning, does it now work for you (hope you can update from SVN)?
Shucks, don't know installing via SVN yet.  Still struggling to use
GEM to install imagery addons.  Is it possible to get an updated
cygwin tarball and drop it to my cygwin install directory and re-run
Cygwin setup?

In any case, thanks again for such a quick reply and solution.

maning

--
| __.-._ |"Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda |