[GRASS-user] slope curvature algorithm - adjust the kernel size

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Wed Jun 4 17:09:26 EDT 2008

Hi Markus,

I do have the 3rd edition of your book, but it seems like r.param.scale is not in your book (at least I don't see a reference in the index).  Since we do have lidar, I'd like to take a look at Helena's IEEE paper.  Is it (or a preprint) available on the internet?  Also I wanted to know what the illustration is showing.  It looks like curvature is on the left and slope on the right which are animated to based on some parameter?

Bob

Bob Moskovitz
Seismic Hazard Evaluation Project
California Geological Survey
http://gmw.consrv.ca.gov/shmp

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message contains information from the State of California, California Geological Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.