[GRASS-user] using v.line.center

Manuel Sangiao masanlo1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 07:46:09 EDT 2008

Thanks Hamish for your help,

that was helpful. But now, when I use *v.line.center,* I get the following
error:

WARNING: Cannot get point on line: cat=927 offset=89379.795093 (line
lenght=2.219076)
P 927 927 89379.795093

I guess the reason for this error is the projection (mapset?) unit. The
projection unit(s) in my mapset is degree(s). And the length units are
meters.

So, how can i change the mapset units. Should I create another mapset with
the properly units?

regards

Manuel