[GRASS-user] gps import: definition of WGS84

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Tue Jun 10 15:04:29 EDT 2008

Hamish pisze:

> but they are incomplete! compare the entry for epsg:31370 in
> /usr/share/proj/epsg and in /usr/share/qgis/resources/srs.sb (using
> sqlitebrowser or such). you will see the srs.db version is missing
> the +towgs84= part.

Definitely, it is a defect in QGIS srs.db. I have posted a script to
regenerate a correct, updated srs.db to QGIS dev ML [1]. Among the other
fixes, the database the script generates has the EPSG:31370 +towgs84
definition complete too. Once the remaining issues outlined in [1] are
solved, there are chances that the fixed srs.db will be included in next
QGIS release.

[1]http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=17586603&framed=y

--
Maciej Sieczka