[GRASS-user] g.xlist/g.xremove addons (C version of g.mlist/g.mremove)

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 08:04:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've just uploaded g.xlist and g.xremove (C implementations of g.mlist
and g.mremove, no dependency on g.list/g.remove) to
grass-addons/general.  To compile these addons, you need POSIX regex(3)
functions.  They are super fast (native speed of g.list/g.remove)!
Please test these modules.

I needed to extend G__ls to filter out unwanted file names.
G_set_ls_filter is used to define a regular expression filter.  If you
have better ideas to do this, please let me know.  If these changes to
libgis (ls.c, join.c, gisdefs.h, POSIX regex) are acceptable,
g.m?(list|remove) might be substituted with these modules (?).

Huidae