[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] mask in PERMANENT affect on other mapsets during reprojection

Jarekj jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Mon Jun 30 00:38:43 EDT 2008

I always do as you suggest (in general other methods (with cs2cs)  in
grass are to complicated), but it not concern the problem I mentioned
Well, I found this during testing prototype of script to reproject any
raster in one step (without changing locations) so I must to know If it
is intended (for reasons unknown for me) and Script must additionally
check if no mask is present in PERMANENT or it is a bug and will be
removed in the feature
sorry I didn't add grass version: latest grass7.0 svn

Jarek