[GRASS-user] please help: v.rast.stats

Jonathan Greenberg greenberg at ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 4 23:17:53 EST 2008

Hey guys, wanted to echo this -- we are continuing development on
starspan again -- it works with gdal 1.5, among other improvements, and
if you have any feature requests (or if anyone can help us make this
into a grass package :), please email me or Carlos Rueda!

--j

Nikos Alexandris wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 17:08 -0800, Dylan Beaudette wrote:
>> Also-- see the application 'starspan'. works with GRASS, based on GDAL and
>> GEOS.
>
> Although Jose Luis Gomez replied to a question of mine about this in the
> past, I never really gave it a try. Now I realise it's fast and does
> what I want ;-)
>
> I am still satisfied doing my attempt to script because I learnt 2-3
> things more.
>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Dylan

Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
Postdoctoral Scholar
Center for Spatial Technologies and Remote Sensing (CSTARS)
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
The Barn, Room 250N
Davis, CA 95616