[GRASS-user] Starspan/GRASS question

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 6 11:36:43 EST 2008

Jonathan,

I think you have the problem correct. Attached is a gif image that shows
my 686 subbasins (polygons) in green. I need to get average values of
temperature & precipitation for each of the polygon areas for numerous
rasters. From the values, I then generate the time series files for each
subbasin area (i.e., each polygon).

Thanks very much for your reply!

Regards,
Tom