[GRASS-user] v.in.db - dylb failure

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Mar 10 20:19:41 EDT 2008

Looks like that symbol isn't linking in from the mysql library.
_all_charsets appears to be a "common" symbol, which is known to cause
linking problems in OSX's default 2-level namespaces.  Mysql is
supposed to compile with the -fno-common flag on OSX, but for some
reason this _all_charsets made it in there.

I'll see what I can do...