[GRASS-user] Off-Topic: Is there a database with historic (rough) precipitation/ temperature data on (daily?) weekly basis for Europe?

Marco Lechner marco.lechner at geographie.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Mar 12 03:18:47 EDT 2008

Hi Nikos,

if you mean historical really historical - there's a database of
historical climate sources (www.hisklid.de). Because its records are
starting somewhen in the middle age there are no instrument data
available. Would be a nice project to "georeference" the spatial
terminology used to make it somehow GISable.

Marco