[GRASS-user] installing add-ons

Zachary zacharyparisa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 22:25:56 EDT 2008

The add-on I hope to install is i.topo.corr
When trying to install this (or any other add-on) either by " INST_NOW=y
make"  or the  "make MODULE_TOPDIR=$HOME/..." process as described below and
in the documentation
the process fails with:
Makefile:8: ../../include/Make/Module.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `../../include/Make/Module.make'.  Stop.

I have tried with compiled versions 6.3 RC5 and RC6...but get the same
results.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Zack