[GRASS-user] GRASSClippings... back to 1993

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 26 11:32:18 EDT 2008

Hi Giovanni,

I have it:

Kenn Gardels, 1993: Defining Open GIS: An introduction to the Open
Geodata Interoperability. Specifications (OGIS). GRASSClippings, The
Journal of Open GIS 7(2), pp. 7-9.

Cited in http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/historylong
 :-)

Helena once gave me some issues. I wonder if there are more which
we could collect in a single place (think "GRASS museum").

I can scan the pages for you tonight.

Markus

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:29 PM, G. Allegri <giohappy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
> is there any veteran of Grass that could indicate me how to find the old
> GRASSClippings issues (the first journals about Grass)? I'm looking for an
> article of Gardels, 1993, about the birth of OGC...
>
>  Thanks,
> Giovanni

Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://www.osgeo.org/