[GRASS-user] Use GRASS as a web-application?

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Sat May 10 06:18:47 EDT 2008

On Sat, 10 May 2008, Jachym Cepicky wrote:

> Hi,
>
> http://pywps.wald.intevation.org is here for this purpose
>
> if you prefer java, look after 52north wps implementation

Also, GRASS-links at http://pnwpest.org/glinks/ is a much older
implementation that was somewhat ahead of its time - probably only of
interest for historical reference purposes but it seems to still work. I'm
not sure which version of GRASS that demo implementation runs on but I
suspect it is 4.x. It might be updateable to use more recent versions
though. Depends on what you need I suppose.

Paul