[GRASS-user] syncing two locations

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:58:56 EDT 2008

I have two GRASS workstations performing various lidar and basin
operations.  My idea was to distribute the processing on various machines.

As new data gets created in each location on each computer, when all
processes are done, I would like to re-sync the locations to be the same.
So far, unison seems to work quite well doing this, but it was only done
once so far.

Are there any things to consider when doing this, based upon GRASS location
structures?  Or is there a better approach to distribute the processing?

Thanks,
Mark