[GRASS-user] interpolate raster map
hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 08:10:26 EDT 2008
sorry for the last empty post, yahoo is quite broken these days and ate my reply.
- resample with r.resamp.interp or r.resamp.rst.
- use low res map as mask to crop interp'd map back to known borders if you like to do that.
- apply mask to new map with 'r.mapcalc "new=old"' with MASK in place.
- use r.grow to "smear" values outwards
- r.resamp.rst may be good enough at edges so that you don't need r.grow.
More information about the grass-user