[GRASS-user] Show attribute table - wxgrass error?

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:37:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

2008/5/18 Tomas Lanczos <lanczos at t-zones.sk>:
>> Helps?
>
> I changed the source code and got this errormessage when loading the wx gui:
>
> GRASS 6.4.svn (Danube_basin_PhD):~ >   File
> "/usr/local/grass-6.4.svn/etc/wxpython/wxgui.py", line 1164
>    wx.Yield()
>    ^
> IndentationError: unexpected indent

Fixed in

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/31496

On my machine (Debian GNU/Linux, py24 wxpy2.8.7) no IndentationError
on line 1164 (< r31496). Are you using py25 or some special switch for
'strict' indentation checking in Python?

> BTW, no missing cat values are in the table, everything looks right with it.
> I just forgot to mention that the linked database is Postgres.

I have tested with postgres, no problem here.

\d your_table

?

Martin

--