[GRASS-user] raster analysis: hot to get one <elevation raster> from two elevation rasters?

christian Brandt chrisbrandt74 at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 08:05:50 EDT 2008

Hi Daniel, hi Jachym, hi list!

I am very sorry but I couldn't get back earlier to your replies.

What I want to do is to get just one <elevation-raster> with combined elevation data from DGM raster and buildings raster

Hence I tried the r.mapcalculator as follows:
r.mapcalculator amap=dgm bmap=geb formula=A+B outfile=dgm_geb

The result just shows the same cell configuration as in the building raster but with elevation data just from the DGM.

Regards

Christian