[GRASS-user] Fonts missing

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue May 27 12:44:31 EDT 2008

On Tue, 27 May 2008, Markus Neteler wrote:

> On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Richard Chirgwin
> <rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>> Similarly in d.font.freetype (or in d.font), selecting a new font has no
>> effect.
>
> Despite the g.mkfontcap from Hamish, we need a fix in d.font to
> reject non-existing font names. Currently they are silently accepted
> (with zero effect of course).

I just committed a fix to SVN to check the font names along the lines of
what Glynn suggested, and also to check that the path existed and is a
valid file in the case of the full path to a Freetype font. Please test -
if there aren't any issues I think it would be a good idea to backport to
6.4.

Paul