[GRASS-user] wxpython start fails

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed May 28 05:35:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

well, when I uninstall wxPython I get a bit more informative error message

Cleaning up temporary files ...
Starting GRASS ...
ERROR: Requested version of wxPython not found. wxPython >= 2.8.1.1 is
required. Detailed information in README file.
Error in GUI startup. If necessary, please
Switching to text mode now.
Hit RETURN to continue...

Martin

Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *