[GRASS-user] quickbird imagery: i.fusion.brovey, r.composite...

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:01:00 EST 2008

Hi,

(Somewhat related but not entirely)

I am looking for cases/howto/examples of using quickbird images in
GRASS.  Please refer some related:

orthorectification of quickbird in GRASS
change detection using quickbird in GRASS
image classification with quickbird (using texture, geometry and
spectra) in GRASS

Link I found so far:
http://geoinformatics.fsv.cvut.cz/wiki/index.php/Change_Detection_with_GRASS_GIS_-_Comparison_of_images_taken_by_different_sensors

cheers,