[GRASS-user] [Fwd: Problems with grass plugin]

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 12:39:52 EST 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Problems with grass plugin
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:18:04 +0100
From: Agustin Lobo <aloboaleu at gmail.com>
To: qgis-user <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>

Hi!

I'm not sure if this problem is specific to the Qgis
grass plugin or is just a grass question.

Once the location and mapset are set and some raster and vector layers
are imported to grass through r.in.gdal and r.in.ogr, I observe that
some of the interactive menus to run grass
commands (i.e., r.statistics, r.mask) do not let me select among any
of the grass layers that I already have. Is this behavior documented
somewhere?

Thanks

Agus
--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)

email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster