[GRASS-user] G_malloc: out of memory

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Nov 22 11:22:35 EST 2008

I'm somewhat caught up on other distractions and can focus more on
GRASS again.  I can package up a 6.4svn.

If your up to it, there are detailed OSX compile instructions in the
source, though I should look them over for any changes needed.

On Nov 22, 2008, at 8:59 AM, Kurt Springs wrote:

> I am using GRASS 6.3 on Mac OS X.  I usually just download the
> Binaries for MacOSX.  I don't really know how to convert the source
> code into a working program.
>
> Kurt
> On Nov 22, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Maris Nartiss wrote:
>
>> Hello Kurt,
>> I assume You are using some stable GRASS version? I suggest to give a
>> try to GRASS 6.4-svn one, as I commited [1] some small fixes, that
>> adds tuneable snapping also for editing tools in v.digit.
>>
>> If it doesn't help, can You provide Your location/mapset as .tgz so
>> we
>> could make some tests to see why it's failing.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe