[GRASS-user] G_malloc: out of memory

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 11:00:53 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/11/23 Kurt Springs <ferret_bard at mac.com>:
> I was looking through Neteler and Mitasova's book.  Is there a way to use
> v.edit to close the lines for my coast line.  If so, how would I set it up.
>  I tried playing with it a little, but I am not sure what all of the
> parameters are.
>
> I had:
> v.edit map=seabed0834 at PERMANENT layer=1 type=point,line,boundary,centroid
> tool=snap thresh=-1,0,0 snap=node
>
> and the result was:
>
> At least one option from cats, ids, coords, bbox, polygon, where, query must
> be specified

you have to select features by (at least) one of the mentioned
parameters. For example to choose all features use large range of
values.

v.edit map=map tool=snap thresh=-1,10,0 id=1-99999

snaps features with internal id 1-99999 with threshold 10 map unists.
Note than snap=vertex is not supported for 'snap' tool. Or can use
v.clean to snap vector features.

v.clean in=map out=map_snapped tool=snap thresh=10

Martin

[PS: update your ML address to grass-user at lists.osgeo.org]

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *