[GRASS-user] redefining bouding box before export raster maps

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 21:45:38 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I have a large raster map (48.000 x 60.000) with about 250,000 patches with
different class values. Now I need to select on those patches in a list
(like patches 30, 100, 634 etc) and them export those selected patches.

I can select the desire patches using r.class. But, before I export the
images,
I would like to change the region of the raster, because if I do this
each output image will be strongly smaller (like 1000x1000 cells).

Any help are welcome.

Best wishes,

miltinho astronatuta
brazil