[GRASS-user] "Re: Contents of grass-user digest... HOW TO INSTALL GRASS"

Van PD Tri vpdtri at ctu.edu.vn
Sun Oct 19 13:40:29 EDT 2008

Hi to all,

I think I can install GRASS already. At the end, I receive a note like:

  │ Operating System Distributor License for Java v1.1 (DLJ)                  ↑
  │                                                                           ▮
  │ Operating System Distributor License for Java version 1.1 (DLJ)           ▒
  │                                                                           ▒
  │ SUN MICROSYSTEMS, INC. ("SUN") IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE JAVA PLATFORM    ▒
  │ STANDARD EDITION DEVELOPER KIT ("JDK" - THE "SOFTWARE") TO YOU ONLY UPON  ▒
  │ THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE  ▒
  │ AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT").  PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.  BY    ▒
  │ INSTALLING, USING, OR DISTRIBUTING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE   ▒
  │ TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT.

However, I have no idea where it is installed and how to launch
GRASS?! Could you please send any help?

Best regards,

Tri Van