[GRASS-user] generalize a map of points

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Sun Oct 19 17:22:09 EDT 2008

On 19.10.2008 21:49, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Wolf Bergenheim
> <wolf+grass at bergenheim.net> wrote:
>> I'm still waiting for Hamish to check a patch for d.labels to allows
>> precision placement that v.label.sa. So far he has been to busy to check
>> it. *shrug*
>
> Wolf, could you dig out the relevant link(s) or ticket?
> Maybe we can accelerate things but I don't remember details.

I was too lazy to go digging through mail archives so I filed a ticket
instead (I never filed one for this issue, so I hope it's ok). The
ticket is number 340

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/340

I also uploaded fresh patches (against the current develbranch_6).

Thanks for taking a look :)
--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>