[GRASS-user] Location wizard problem

Jana K. jkrajc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 04:04:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

In grass 6.3 installed on Fedora 9, when I want to start a new location from
the scratch, go through the Location Wizard, but at the end no location is
created and I get the following messages on the console:

 File "/usr/lib64/grass-6.3.0/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/location_wizard.py",
line 1475, in OnEnterPage
    self.lproj4string.SetLabel(self.parent.CreateProj4String())
  File "/usr/lib64/grass-6.3.0/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/location_wizard.py",
line 1874, in CreateProj4String
    return '%s %s' % (proj4string, proj4params)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'proj4string' referenced before assignment

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Jana