[GRASS-user] r.terraflow under GRASS 6.4?

Jonathan Greenberg greenberg at ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 24 13:49:34 EDT 2008

Hmm, our sysadmin ran the ./configure and included the --with-cxx and
the new configure.in was identical to the old one (meaning either we
already used --with-cxx or the flag had no effect on the configure.in)

Along these lines, is there any way to tell easily what flags were used
to compile GRASS?  We don't mind re-configuring and recompile/reinstall
it, but we forgot to document the ./configure statement and are worried
we might break a currently usable (but terraflow-less) installation of
GRASS.

--j