[GRASS-user] Location wizard problem

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Oct 24 13:49:41 EDT 2008

For GRASS 6.3, you should use the TclTk interface. The wxPython
interface is for testing only. This issue is fixed in the 6.4 and 7
development versions.

You might be able to simply copy the wxpython code from 6.4 to 6.3 and
have much of this work if you wanted to try it.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University