[GRASS-user] Re: Export vect to shapefiles

Milton Cezar Ribeiro miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:51:43 EDT 2008

Hi GRASS-gurus,
I tryed the command again, using the GRASS MSYS console, and I noticed that
when my output command reach what I think is the "end" of task, the GRASS
don´t finish it. So, The command appear stay in loop, and it never finish.
And if I copy the files and try to open it on ArgGis - I really need it :-(
  - the ArcGis don´t understand the format.

Any suggestion?

miltinho
brazil