[GRASS-user] Change region in GIS Manager

Firman Hadi firman at crs.itb.ac.id
Tue Oct 28 23:46:11 EDT 2008

Dear all,

There is one problem that relates to changing region (g.region) using
GIS Manager (gis.m).
It seems that when I change the display, whether zoom in or zoom out
or use g.region based on current raster, g.region with gis.m is not
working. So, if I crop the image, the result is based on the previous
region.
To solve this problem, I had to switch to Display Manager (d.m). But
switching to one GUI to another is a little bit annoying, especially
when I am training people on how to use GRASS.
Is there anyone having this problem also?
Thanks.

Firman Hadi
Center for Remote Sensing - ITB
Jl. Ganesha No. 10, 3rd Floor