[GRASS-user] GRASS 6.4 and Ubuntu Intrepid

Casagrande Luca thedoktor78 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:07:14 EDT 2008

LiangXu Wang wrote:

> Maybe affected by this bug:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gdal/+bug/271670
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gdal/+bug/284910
>
> GDAL can not compiled in ubuntu intrepid, I have no idea about this,
> but if you deactivate the ruby and python bindings, it should be
> compiled.
> ____________

I did more testing about this problem, and I discovered this:
- No, I haven't more then 1 version of GDAL or GRASS in my system
- 6.4.0 and 6.2.3 report those errors while building:
Errors in:
/usr/src/grass-6.2.3/raster/r.drain
/usr/src/grass-6.2.3/raster/r.fill.dir
/usr/src/grass-6.2.3/raster/r.terraflow

I'll repeat the test using an older GDAL, and let you know.

Thanks
Luca