[GRASS-user] r.mapcalc concatenates values?

Gabriele N. gis.gn at libero.it
Wed Sep 10 04:09:20 EDT 2008

Ciao Christian, Ciao Miltinho

I tried r.cross and is useful. The problem however is that you may need to
concatenate values other than categories (eg .. values with letters A, B, C.
..). In addition, I am working with a script in BASH within a cycle and maps
(equal to counter '$ i') are always more than 10.
I do not know how to put all the maps in input to r.cross and insert maximum
10

while [  $i -le $num  ]
	do
r.cross  input=map$i,map$i+1$i,map$i+2....... output=map_tot

Maybe there will be a more simple (?)
Thank you