[GRASS-user] v.build.polylines

Alexandre H. Coelho ahcoelho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 10:29:03 EDT 2008

It does (for me), I just used it. Please be more specific.

Markus

Hi!

I have the same problem: need to merge every adjacent lines with a specific
equal attribute, and need to add some others atributes when the lines are
merged. I tried to solve using the v.edit module and have concluded that the
simple use of this module cannot solve the problem. If I'm wrong, how should
be the WHERE clausle? I believe that the only way out is to build a script
involving several steps...

Alexandre